Last Updated 9/13/2021
At BIGBADTOYSTORE, our purpose is to enrich lives through toys, and who doesn’t love toys! We will only collect, use, or share your personally identifiable information for that purpose. And we don’t sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personally identifiable information to anyone else.
We are committed to providing a great customer experience and honoring your privacy rights regardless of where you are located around the world. We honor privacy rights including those identified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you would like to enact any of the rights spelled out in any of the data privacy laws out there, we at BBTS are always happy to assist you and will never discriminate against you for doing so. However, with that said, there are certain things we cannot do. We cannot erase data when it conflicts with our legal obligations. For example, we must retain your purchase history to make our accountants happy. We must share some of your personal data with various outside companies like payment processors, shipping carriers, and fraud prevention services, to get you the awesome toys you’ve ordered.
Some information sharing is optional. We make use of analytics services to make our website better and use third party marketing companies to advertise to people who have visited our site. You can opt out of these cookies if you like.
Most of the information we collect comes directly from you when creating an account or submitting an order. We may also collect some information about your browser and session to ensure you have a good experience on our site. Any payment information you provide is sent directly to the payment processor. We do not transmit, store, or have access to your complete payment information at any time.
Your Privacy Rights
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from children under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Your privacy rights begin with this notice. As such, all persons accessing this website have the following rights:
- You have the right to know and access data we collect about you
- You have the right to correction/rectification of data we have about you
- You have the right to request deletion/erasure of data we have about you
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to processing or restrict processing of data we have about you
- You have the right to opt-out of data collection
We honor these rights to you without discrimination of any kind for asserting your privacy rights.
As privacy laws change we will work to update this notice accordingly. Please revisit this privacy notice for updates, the date of the last update will always be at the top of the notice.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data that we collect is stored in the United States. If you live in a different country and ship to that country, we will transfer data about you and your purchases to the appropriate government agencies and shipping companies. Any payment information you provide is sent directly to the payment processor. We do not transmit, store, or have access to your complete payment information at any time. Although we do take appropriate safeguards to protect your data, we can’t guarantee the security of information transmitted to us.
Categories of Personal Data that We Collect
We collect Personal Data in a variety of contexts. The Personal Data that we collect about a specific individual will depend on, for example, our relationship or interaction with that individual. During the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Data.
- Personal Identifiers — Contact details such as first name, last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and payment information.
- Commercial Purchase Information — Purchase information, such as the products and services obtained and transaction histories you have with us.
- Internet or Online Information — Internet or online information such as browser information, IP address, and information regarding interaction with our websites, or advertisements.
- Inferences — Inferences based on information about an individual to create a summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics and products you may want in the future.
- Geolocation data - (e.g., shipping address).
- Audio, electronic, or similar information (e.g., recording of customer service calls).
Why We Collect Personal Data and How We Use It
The purposes for which we collect and use Personal Data depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with a specific individual. The table below lists the purposes for which we collect and use Personal Data in different contexts.
Sources of Personal Data
The sources from which we collect Personal Data depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with a specific individual. The information below lists the categories of sources from which we collect Personal Data in different contexts.
- From an individual directly, or other individuals acting on their behalf, such as when a gift is purchased for another person through electronic (e.g., website, social media) sources.
- Public records or widely available sources, including information that are made available by federal, state, or local government entities. (Used for address and shipping verification, fraud detection).
- Outside companies or organizations that provide data to support activities such as fraud prevention. Examples may include internet service providers, shipping providers, packaging providers, social networks, operating systems and platforms, advertising networks, and data analytics providers.
- Outside companies or organizations from whom we collect Personal Data as part of providing products and services, completing transactions, supporting our everyday operations, or business management and development. Examples include companies or organizations to whom we provide products or services to or payment processors.
Categories of Third Parties and Our Disclosure of Personal Data
The categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Data about a specific individual depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with the specific individual. Any company that receives Personal Data from us must already comply with current data privacy laws and/or sign a data processing agreement. During the past 12 months, we have disclosed for our business purposes the categories of Personal Data listed above to the following categories of third parties:
- Outside companies or organizations, including BBTS service providers subject to appropriate confidentiality and use restrictions, to whom we disclose Personal Data as part of providing products and services, completing transactions, supporting our everyday operations, or business management and development. Examples may include internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, and data analytics providers; companies or organizations to whom we provide products or services.
- Outside companies or organizations, in connection with routine or required reporting, including government required reporting.
- Advertising networks / marketing networks.
- Government entities, including law enforcement where and if required.
- The table below shows, for each Personal Data category we have collected, the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed for our business purposes information from that Personal Data category. The table below contains briefer descriptions of the categories of Personal Data and third parties. The full descriptions of the categories of Personal Data and third parties are available above.
Representatives of California residents, where and as required.
Government agencies where and as required.
Outside entities in connection with routine or required reporting, where and as required.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we have collected by accessing the "My Account" portion of the BIGBADTOYSTORE website. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information
BBTS does not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information. That is, we do not provide your name, phone number, address, email address or other personally identifiable information to third parties in exchange for money. But under some privacy laws (including the California CCPA), sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” of “personal information.” In addition, we have no actual knowledge that we have sold personal data of individuals 15 years of age or younger.
We provide an easy way for you to opt out of advertising here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information
How Cookies and Pixels are Used on Our Website
A cookie is a small string of text that a website (or online service) stores on a user’s browser. It saves data on your browser about your visit to our site or other sites.
Pixels (also known as “web beacons”) are one-pixel transparent images located on web pages or messages. They may track whether you have opened web pages or messages. Pixels may rely on cookies to work, so turning off cookies can impair them. But even if you turn off cookies, pixels can still detect a web page visit.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies, pixels, or similar technology.
We use two primary categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are required for site functionality and are used for features like the shopping cart.
- Optional cookies: These cookies are used to help us analyze and evaluate the performance of our website, as well as provide personalized advertisements on third party websites.
You may opt out of optional cookies by changing your cookie settings. If you disallow all cookies through your browser, our website will not function properly. To manage your cookies, visit .
For further information about browser cookies, visit "All About Cookies" guide.
Privacy and data protection laws apply to much of the Personal Data that we collect, use, and disclose. When these laws apply, Personal Data may be exempt from, or outside the scope of, Access Requests and Deletion Requests. For example, we will not provide the Personal Data about another individual where doing so would adversely affect the data privacy rights of that individual. As another example, we will not delete Personal Data when it is necessary to maintain that Personal Data to comply with a legal, or compliance business obligation.
How to Make Requests
You may make a data request by:
- Contacting us through email at email@example.com
- Call Customer Service at 1-888-980-2287
- For Do Not Sell My Personal Information rights please see Do Not Sell My Personal Information
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and for access and deletion requests, we may require you to verify your own identity directly with us.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, contact us: