This table is a general guideline of when orders need to be placed to arrive before Christmas. Please refer to the specific deadlines for each shipping method during checkout.
Contiguous United States - Last day to order
$4 Flat Rate ShippingDecember 2 - 8 (varies by destination)
USPS Priority MailDecember 15
FedEx Ground / Home DeliveryDecember 10 - 15 (varies by destination)
FedEx 2 DayNoon CST December 21
FedEx OvernightNoon CST December 22
Alaska and Hawaii - Last day to order
USPS Priority MailDecember 13
Puerto Rico and Guam - Last day to order
USPS Priority MailDecember 8
Pre-order arrival times are estimates. We do not recommend pre-ordering items for holiday gifts that must arrive by December 25th.
USPS Standard Post is not guaranteed to arrive before any specific date.
Overseas military and Protectorate shipments are not guaranteed to arrive before any specific date.
International shipments are not guaranteed to arrive before any specific date.
Shipping methods that state "May not arrive by Christmas" are not eligible for refunds if shipment does not arrive by Christmas.
For more information about domestic shipping, see our Domestic Shipping Guide.
For more information about international shipping, see our International Shipping Guide.
We are conservative in our deadlines to ensure that all shipments arrive prior to Christmas. If a shipment is stated to arrive before Christmas and it does not, we will refund your shipping fee via store credit upon request. If you no longer want the items, we will provide you with a pre-paid label to return the items.
To request a refund the following criteria must be met:
- The selected shipping method states the shipment arrives by Christmas
- Payment must be processed and paid in a timely manner; multiple declines or failing to resubmit payment in a timely manner will delay processing your order
- Your payment does not require additional checks for fraud that may delay your order
- An attempted delivery on or before Christmas meets our delivery deadline
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before Christmas meets our delivery deadline
- No service events as defined by the carrier (such as severe weather) that prevent on time delivery