- Approximately 6 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from
Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure exterior is about 75% die-cast material
- Showroom glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints and polished metal with protective coating.
- One (1) Iron Patriot head of Iron Patriot with interchangeable mask.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Figurine with more than 20 points of articulation.
- Articulated cannon swivels and rotates in different directions.
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five (5) pairs of hands.
- Interchangeable battle damaged parts (mask, chest, left shoulder pad, biceps & thighs).
- LED lights in eyes and chest (batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw and adjustable height. Comes with lights and nametag (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop.
- Hard case box. Internal EVA support.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
-Tests performed - Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
In response to a series of bombings for which the Mandarin takes credit, the War Machine is repainted in red, white and blue and renamed Iron Patriot, much to the chagrin of a disgusted Tony Stark. The Mandarin’s television-aired pontifications are used as a means of luring the Iron Patriot into a trap. Rhodes is removed from the armor and the armor is instead donned by Eric Savin, chief subordinate of Aldrich Killian, the creator of the Mandarin and the Extremis virus. Savin uses the Iron Patriot armor to gain access to Air Force One, capturing the president and sabotaging the plane. Via remote-control the Iron Patriot armor delivers the president to Killian. Rhodes coordinates with Stark in a mission to rescue the president, now trapped within the non-responsive Iron Patriot armor, aboard an abandoned oil platform where Killian intends to televise the president’s murder.