The Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver Remote Control not only looks and feels like the hero prop, but
works just like a Sonic Screwdriver should. Flick it open and the clasps extend with a satisfying clunk;
press the grip mounted button for instant light and sound action or use the Any-TV-Off function just for
fun. Packed full of technology, the Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver is a fully functioning
gesture-based remote control that, being made from die cast metal, has the weight of the Whoniverse
The sonic is made from a mix of high-quality materials with real heft provided by its metal
construction and the authentic look from the blend of enamelled zinc and hand-polished, copper-plated
die castings, the ivory-coloured handle, with the added depth of its subtle fleck, and the soft, leathery
touch of the rubber grip with integral action button. The new crystal-clear Gallifreyan stand means that
the Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver prop replica can be displayed next to the Wand Company’s
Tenth Doctor’s Sonic, making an awesome set.
The Wand Company’s patented gesture-based remote control technology embedded in the
Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver allows you to control your stuff just like The Doctor in the TV show.
Compatible with almost all home entertainment equipment worldwide that uses a standard infra-red (IR)
remote control (i.e. most TVs, DVD players, hi-fi systems, set-top boxes, etc.) though it’s not compatible
with radio-frequency (RF) remote controls or Bang & Olufsen (B&O)
What’s in the box?
- Twelfth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control
- Crystal-clear Gallifreyan stand
- Full colour illustrated instruction manual
- Authentic flick-to-open extending action.
- Advanced gesture-based infrared remote, compatible with almost all
home entertainment equipment, such as iPod docks, TVs and Blu-ray
- Hand polished, copper-plated die-cast metal construction.
- FX mode with grip-mounted action button and 12 authentic sonic
- Gallifreyan stand – perfect for displaying your sonic alongside other
Wand Company replicas.
- 2 x AAA (LR03) alkaline batteries (not included)