- Size: 1.75" wide - Full scale replica of the Lapel Pin seen in Captain America: The First Avenger
- Cast from the screen-used prop
- All Metal. With 2 Butterfly pins to prevent rotating.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Individual Printed Gift Box with fold down J- Hook Slot
Hydra is a world-wide subversive organization dedicated to global domination. At its height, Hydra was the most extensive, powerful, and dangerous such organization in history. Hydra is almost entirely composed of men, with some notable exceptions, such as former member Lara Brown, the daughter of a Supreme Hydra, and so-called Madame Hydra, who later became known as the Viper. Their organization takes its name from the many-headed serpent-like monster known for its ability to grow two heads immediately to replace any head that was severed. Hydra prides itself on its ability to regroup and rebuild itself, allegedly mightier than before, after any major defeat. Indeed, the organization has now endured for four decades. To meet the threat of Hydra, S.H.I.E.L.D. was created. Hydra assassinated S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first Director, who was replaced by Colonel Nicholas Fury of the C.I.A. This iconic HYDRA logo Lapel Pin can be seen on Johann Schmidt's hat and black leather overcoat on his Hero SS costume in Captain America: The First Avenger.