- 1000 unit initial production run
- Full 1:1 scale replica as seen in Star Trek: DS9, Voyager, First Contact, Insurrection, & Nemesis
- Die-cast and injection molded plastic construction
- Screen accurate sound effects
- Authentic LED sequence & graphic overlays
- Exclusive display stand w/laser-etched brushed Aluminum insert
- Wearable prop holster pack-in w/military grade ALICE clips
- Certificate of authenticty
From the newly created Roddenberry Legacy Series!
Essential equipment for Starfleet personnel, the Tricorder is a versatile and portable handheld scanning device.
Capable of analyzing data and sharing it quickly with other systems, the Tricorder has proven to be invaluable to
crewmembers whether on a starship or an away mission. The 23rd century Tricorder from Star Trek: The Original
Series was a heavy, rectangular model with a small screen and shoulder strap. Over the 24th century, the unit became
more compact and featured a flip-out panel, allowing for a larger display. Later on, this clamshell design was further
refined using a more angular appearance.
The Starfleet TR-590 Tricorder IX was conceived for use in several Star Trek productions. The prop was seen on Deep
Space Nine, Voyager, and in the last three TNG-era feature films: First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis.
Replicated from the original master tooling, this 1:1 scale version features screen-accurate layered sound and LED
light sequences, including a 'ratchet-open' and 'ratchet-close' effect. Each Tricorder includes an exclusive display
stand, wearable holster, and certificate of authenticity. Replaceable batteries included! Intended for adult use only.